Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 14

Katy Perry - Part of Me

Omg, i'm in love with this new song! Its so powerful!
(the song starts after 1.06)


Days like this I want to drive awayPack my bags and watch your shadow fade'Cause you chewed me up and spit me outLike I was poison in your mouthYou took my light, you drained me downThat was then and this is nowNow look at me

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThrow your sticks and your stonesThrow your bombs and your blowsBut you're not gonna break my soulThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no

I just wanna throw my phone awayFind out who is really there for me'Cause you ripped me off, your love was cheapWas always tearing at the seamsI fell deep and you let me drownBut that was then and this is nowNow look at me

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThrow your sticks and your stonesThrow your bombs and your blowsBut you're not gonna break my soulThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no

Now look at me, I'm sparklingA firework, a dancing flameYou won't ever put me out againI'm glowing, oh woah ohSo you can keep the diamond ringIt don't mean nothing anywayIn fact you can keep everythingYeah, yeahExcept for me

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, noThrow your sticks and your stonesThrow your bombs and your blowsBut you're not gonna break my soulThis is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no


Katy Perry's song never disappoint me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment