Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 16

The Descendants.

Yes, so i won a pair of tickets to watch the premiere screening of The Descendants from Nuffnang! It was my first, so I'm pretty excited to blog about it.

First of all, the journey to Tropicana City Mall was hell of a adventure! Heavy rains, traffic jam, and i was running out of petrol. Seriously?! (not to mention my car got banged yesterday!)
The rain was so heavy that i think some part of KL was flooded. Nevertheless, we made it in time to collect the tickets. And i got 2 button badges from Nuffnang too. giving my sis one :)



The staffs of Nuffnang were friendly, but i pity them for working at such hour :/ A lot of people who went for the screening were in their office wear too, apparently there was no time to go home and bathe first. Besides Nuffnang, ChurpChurp and TheStar was giving out complimentary tickets too!


Subway for dinner because it was just right beside the cinema and we were so lazy to walk elsewhere.


 My date for the night :)

And now, for the movie :

I'll rate it 6.5/10. It was watchable. A lot of vulgars. I think Sen Chen will like it. Haha. Storyline was so so only. And towards the end, it was a bit draggy which i think spoiled the whole movie. Maybe because it was late and i was tired so i don't enjoyed the ending of the story. And some characters were super redundant (eg : Troy). But I like Alexandra (Shailene Woodley) a lot. She was pretty and I think she did a very good job playing the role of a troubled teenager. 


Okay, I don't want to spoil the movie for you. You should probably watch it for yourself.


And thank you Nuffnang for giving me a pair of tickets. It was a great experience after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment