Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 31

Hello 2011, goodbye 2010!


Another year passed by just like that.
Are you guys ready for another new year?
Obviously I'm not.
Let me recap what I've done throughout this not-so-good year.

December 2009 ::
-finished my SPM and bid farewell to my friends who are going to NS.
-get meself a job to earn some $$.

2010 ::
-started working.
-knew more awesome friends.
-joined VAD 43.
-went holiday with VADs (Pulau Langkawi)
-got wasted for the first time.
-got my SPM result (not too bad)
-went for JPA interview.
-entered Form 6.
-knew MORE awesome friends.
-knew some lousy friends too.
-joined prefects.
-failed 1 paper in my final.

My to-do list for 2010 is basically checked.
Except that my Roadtrip with Byy did not worked.
Its okay, we still have another year to go.

Next year, I will be sitting for STPM already.
Time seriously flies.
I may not be updating my blog that often anymore.
I want to pass my STPM with flying colours.
It is obvious i did not do good enough for Lower Six.
Guess i just have to double the effort for Upper Six.
Form 6 is all about hardwork.
I heard it from so many seniors and honestly, I believe it.
Physics, I'm so gonna nail you!
Gotta do what i gotta do, right?

All i can do is to cross my finger and hope that 2011 will be a better year.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment