Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 9

Reminiscent.


Fifth day of holiday.

This is what someone lifeless would do.
Which is to look for some old photos and reminisce those old good times.

this is how i look when i was 15.

man, i miss my hair.


my first activity as a B-Team.
First photo with Pei i guess.


Pn. Ong's daughter, QiQi!
She's grown up and so totally pwetty now.


This was when i was 16, the best year of my life!
I ♥ MEB 2008!

During VAD House Warming Party.
i looked damn different tho!


Last photo with my long hair before i got it chopped.
=)


tadaa! new hair.


during Kem Pengembaraan & Interaksi.


miss my W810i.
=(


best fwen, Maria.
(lala pose, i know.)


shinling aka Xiao Shuai.


my craziest KUS!
How could i not love her?




STK Prom 2008.
Love my bangs.


lala-fied.


my hair has grown!
With Ita darling.


yours truly.


Its been a long time since i chop my hair. Shall do it soon. Hate my fringe now. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment