Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 22

Review : The Vow

A big fat thank you to Nuffnang for giving me two tickets to watch the premiere of The Vow! Because I was the only one (among my friends) to win this, asked my sister to go with me. =)


Synopsis ::
Leo (Channing Tatum) and Paige (Rachel McAdams) are a pair of newly-wed couples. Paige got into an accident causing her to lose partial of her memories, to be specific, 5 years of her memories (which was when she met Leo). She regained conscious from her coma to realised that she was married to Leo, now a stranger to her.

Leo tried very hard to prove to her that they loved each other. But at the same time, Paige's parents wants her back to her old lifestyle. 

Comments ::
The romance part in this movie is a tad bit little to me. More like Leo trying hard to get her attention while she's not interested at all. I'm a little bit disappointed after watching this movie. I would say that it was a little bit overrated. 

However, it is still very much worth a watch with your loved one. If you're single, just save the hassle.

Rating : 6/10

The nuffies actually told me to join for their events instead of screening only. Will try my best! :D

p/s : I'm very much delighted with the design of the tickets! This is my 3rd screening with Nuffnang so far. Thank you very much! :D



yours truly. 

 Next up : Review for The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment