Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 19

End of Year 1.

Hey readers,
So like the title mentioned, I've successfully completed my Year 1 in university, or better called as Freshman year! :)) 
The next time I return, I'm gonna have juniors already! Hahaha.

Anyway, this is my first attempt of blogging from my phone! Yay! I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight home so yeah might as well blog cuz I've been pretty blog-depressed but I couldn't because I got too much to read for finals. Blame last minute preparations. 

I don't really wanna talk about exam because its over and let's worry about it when result comes out right. Hehe.

So in case is you don't know, I'm flying off to Gwangju, Korea for Summer Program in approximately another 6 hours. Haha. Crazy flying schedule I have today! 

Ooh and announcement! I finally cut my hair after 1.5 years of not visiting the saloon! Lol. Took me so much courage to do it. 
What do you think? :)

Tied up look. Lol

I've received a lot of compliments for this new hairstyle (actually it's just my old 17 y/o style). Thanks everyone because they said I looked younger! Hahaha.

Anyway, idk what else to type right now. My mind is pretty much everywhere because I'm still bloody excited that my 2 month holiday has begun and I'm flying off to Korea in a while!

Will update a proper update soon!
Lots of love ❤❤❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment