Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 27

February updates.

Cannot even believe its actually the end of February already. Sorry for the procastination. Yeah, two posts only for February. Slacker, I know. :/ Anyways, I'm back in Penang for Semester 2! So far everything is going well. All the timetable that clashes became unclashed because the kind lecturer adjusted the time to fit us all :D

I don't think I updated much about my semester breaks and CNY. So here, I'm gonna just do a summary post. Hehe. So lazy I can't even but sorry! :p

Well I gotta admit, as we grow up, CNY became more and more boring. Cousins got married.  Some left for study. Some passed away. Families became smaller. A lot of things changed in a year. But I'm glad my family is still complete and my parents are still healthy as ever!

Well, other than family gathering, I gotta say the part that I most look forward to is meeting up with friends and going house visiting! :D Its not easy to gather everyone especially when we are all studying in different places already! 

Ciuyi, SenChen and I!
The primary gang that i'm so proud of!
Seriously, how many of you still keep contact with your primary mates? :D
I'm glad I do!


KU gang!
Gotta admit I kinda abandoned them since I entered Form6.
But they give me the feeling of hokkien lang like nobody else could!
Miss Julio so much and he's just getting "prettier". lol


My Form6 classmates!
Honestly, they are the coolest and most 玩得起 people I've ever met.
They never fail to lift up my gloomy mood. :))
Love them always 


This is a very random gang of all Klangies!
p/s : Suey Erz has the coolest dad ever and she don't even realise it! LOL


My silly BIGBANG/Running Man gang.
Which happens to be my sister's friends. 
Happy birthday, nickprawn :D


sister loves.

##


On a random note,

BIGBANG Voice Keychain!

BE JELLY.

*photos are grabbed from here and there, mostly Facebook. Credits go to all the respective owners.

2013 started real rough for me. Hopefully, it gets better from now on. And of course, I'll do my utmost best to keep my blog updated from time to time. Since I'm in Penang now, there will hardly be any review posts. Bare with my rants. Hehe

Till then, xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment